Power Factor Biz Chat Podcast Guest Guide
Some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Be in a noise free background when we are conducting the interview.
- Consider using a microphone for our interview. If you do not have a microphone, please use headphones with a built in microphone.
- We will be conducting the interview via Skype. If we are not connected already, please connect with me at Erica.Castner
- Please connect five minutes prior to your schedule time so we can do a quick sound check and answer any questions you may have, prior to recording.
- The show is not live, however, we will run it like it is. Remember to have fun, relax, and be yourself.
- If you did not provide your bio to me in the on-line booking form to schedule your interview, please email me a short 40-60 word bio (no later than 24 hours prior your show date) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the introduction, I will read your bio and then ask you to elaborate on your personal life.
Here is a sample of some of the questions we may cover. ***Please note that these questions are a guideline
How are you getting the word out there about the “power factor” you bring to your clients?
Take us back to a less powerful time in your entrepreneurial journey.
Other than taking great care of your clients, what makes you feeling powerful into your industry?
Share one simple technique, as it relates to your industry, that our listeners can implement in the next seven days.
Tell us, what do you do to improve your professional or personal development
What was the most powerful book you've read?
Tell us about one power resource that has saved you time, money and energy.
Name one powerful habit you do everyday.
If there was one superpower you instill in your younger self, what would it be?
Other helpful information:
- Once your show airs, our team will be promoting your show on all of our social media channels and do a dedicated email blast out to our email subscribers.
- We will also provide you links to your show, prior to the show’s release. We kindly request you share the interview with your audience, as well.
- Subscribe, rate review the podcast on iTunes here
- Do you have a special give away for our audience? Make sure you send the link to email@example.com, prior to your interview. Please consider creating a special "landing page" for our audience to go back to, so you can track where your "downloads or opt-ins are coming from.
***Please note that your podcast will air approx. 6-8 weeks from your interview date
Again, thank you for your input on the "Power Factor Biz Chat" Podcast