Are you a business leader who loves to speak and share your insights with the professional community?
If so, apply to be a guest panelist for the monthly "Time to Rock" professional development workshop series.
Each month, I invite up to four guest panelists who are business owners or C-level executives AND who are open to being "candid" about their journey as a leader.
We focus on a different topic that fits into one of these categories:
- Boosting presence in the market
- Elevating the quality of business partnerships
- Increasing productivity in the workplace
My team and I are currently accepting panelists applications for 2018. The workshop series will be in two cities: Fort Myers and Tampa. (The application indicates the topics and the month the event will be hosted for both cities.)
Here's some information to decide if being on the panel is right for you!
- Ideal guests have been in their respective field at least 3 to 5 years
- Be prepared to share helpful, yet simple steps our attendees can apply right away
- Refrain from heavy self-promotion
- Provide a 40-60 short bio and your most recent, high-resolution professional headshot
- All panelists are encouraged to invite five guest each. Your guests receive complimentary admission into the workshop event.
If you feel you would be a great fit as a guest panelist, please complete this brief form for consideration: