Join the Inspired Business Women Facebook Community by putting your name and email below!
Inspired Business Women community was created to inspire women in business to rock out their fullest potential!
Inspired Business Women Facebook community is FOR leaders who want to:
- Be more productive with her time (and want to break-up with time-wasters, once and for all)
- Create more fulfilling relationships in life & business
- Establish influence in her community and beyond
- Explore life outside of her comfort zone (because after all the best things come to those who start living, outside of the box)
- Support and celebrate other successful women in business
- Build an awesome team around them (after all, those big goals you want to accomplish require a team of rockstars.)
This community is NOT for you if you:
- Love to complain
- Make excuses for why you're not accomplishing goals
- Only want to promote your product or service
- Want to be jelly of other successful women in business
- Have no desire to change for the better
- Don't believe in investing in yourself
So, what else can you expect from the collective energy of this group of inspired business women?
- Of course, you are meant to connect, collaborate, celebrate and conquer the world with other members of the group. Remember, communication is a two-way street.
- Your questions are always welcome any day of the week. Please be respectful of everyone’s opinions. Communication is a two-way street.
- You are encouraged to share your ideas, tips, techniques, favorite motivational quotes, books, recipes or articles/blogs that are relevant to inspiring women in business.
Want to know how to get the most out of the "Inspired Business Women" group?
- Be more interested in building relationships not just your bank account. Trust me, I want everyone in our rockstar community to THRIVE. But, if you're just here to put your brand on blast, this will not be a good fit for you.
- Ask questions. Look, we all have times where we don't understand something or we feel like we are chasing our own tail. It's okay to ask for help, suggestions, advice, opinions, or a hug. Remember to keep these types of post "link-free".
- When people ask questions in the group, be helpful. Leave your feedback with-in the post. There could be other people in the group who have a similar question but are more shy to post. Transparency is highly appreciated in the group
- Set up a "power chat" with me HERE so I can learn more about you. I love to make personal introductions to those who would be a good fit for you to know
- Comments, posts, shares should be engaging, beneficial to our group of moms, and promotion free (we have days reserved for you to promote your heart out!)
What's considered promotional, you ask?
- Links to your blog/events/books/ freebie/sales
- Inspirational Images with your website address, email, hashtag
- Links to your Facebook pages/groups
- Your videos or Live Streams
Again, we have days that you can post that kind of stuff but only in the designated thread.
Do you have an idea for "theme-days" in the group? Share them here: email@example.com
Are you new here?
Great, Welcome! I am the group's ringleader, Erica Castner. I started forming a Facebook community of link-minded women as a "science" experiment in July 2015. I thought if I got 250 business women to join my group by the end of the year, that would be a pretty powerful thing...
Well...I got 248 women in business in 48 hours. Yep, I was onto something. A eighteen months later, we have close to 2,000 "women in business" in the group.
I am eager to learn more about you and how I can support your current areas of focus.
Thank you for being a part of the Inspired Business Women’s Community!
Take Care, Erica
P.S. We highly encourage you to invite other business women who want to inspire and be inspired BUT, please, and I mean PLEASE get their permission first.
Erica Castner is the founder of Queen of Results Business Coaching & Consulting a company that's dedicated to helping business women tap into their fullest potential. Contact Erica here