Want to learn how to SUPERCHARGE your personal & professional brand without sacrificing a fortune on marketing that doesn’t work?
Walk away from this event knowing how to connect with the resources you need to SUPERCHARGE your personal and professional brand.
You are invited to attend this LIVE, master training class and panel discussion:
“Amplify Your Brand Awareness: Connect with Your Market More Confidently" http://www.thequeenofresults.com/superchargepay
April 13, 2017 in Fort Myers from 4 to 6 p.m. at Homewood Suites Fort Myers, 5255 Big Pine Way, Fort Myers, FL 33907
You will walk away from this LIVE event knowing how to:
- Clearly DEFINE what you want to communicate to your audience
- CONNECT with leaders who "get" you and understand the importance of building quality business relationships
- ENGAGE with your ideal clients more confidently and turn them into your biggest fans
Register today: http://www.thequeenofresults.com/superchargepay
Four experts will share how they "amplified" their brand awareness & how you can improve your own results. Our panel includes:
Leigh M. Clark - "Power of Giving Back"
Leigh's personal philosophy is based on kindness and generosity. She launched a philanthropic art line, Kindleigh, that supports random acts of kindness. Leigh is a contributor for Huffington Post and has been featured on Good Morning America and The Rachel Ray Show for her "random acts of kindness" movement.
Michelle Spitzer - "How to measure your marketing impact"
Michelle is the owner of MaidPro of SW Florida, which serves a multi-county area in Southwest Florida. Michelle is a proud graduate of Hodge University, where she turned her class assignment of creating a business plan for a cleaning business into consistently being named the number one revenue producing office of the MaidPro Franchise.
Caryn Smith - "How to tailor your brand niche to attract more clients"
Caryn is passionate about developing and connecting people as Owner/CEO of Driven by Design LLC. Her team specializes in strategic branding, launch and re-launch strategy, consumer & trade publications, online website experience, social media management, and public relations and marketing.
Erica Castner - Panel Moderator and Featured Speaker
Since 2006, Erica Castner has been helping professionals, entry level to CEO, grow and develop their current areas of focus. In 2015, Erica founded a business coaching and consulting company, Queen of Results. She can also be heard on the podcast, Power Factor Biz Chat.
If you want to supercharge your personal/professional brand and communicate with more confidence, what are you waiting for... save your spot now! http://www.thequeenofresults.com/superchargepay
MASSIVE BUSINESS GROWTH STARTS WITH CONQUERING YOUR BIGGEST CHALLENGE
Let's face it...you're probably checking this out because:
- You are a successful entrepreneur/business owner who is wearing WAY too many hats and would love a plan to kept it all straight
- You've hit the glass ceiling or plateaued in your business growth. You can't seem to crack the code on efficiently taking it to the next level.
- You get overwhelmed by all the tasks on your plate...social media management is one more thing.
- You wish you could be more like your peers, who seem to be running a successful business, just like you, but they are actually enjoying life and are not "chained" to their computers like you are.
What do other's say about working with Erica?
"Erica's approach to simplifying the "connection" process is vital to anyone in sales...that means anyone in business. It's made a huge difference in my profits"
> Kimberly F.
"Through our work together, I have learned to value my time, which has made me more productive. Erica is amazing!"
> Tonya S.