Welcome to the Inspired Business Women's "Connection Crew"
Thank you for agreeing to help spread the word about upcoming workshops and events and/or help with check-in during the event.
***By assisting the team in the promotion of an event or with the check-in operations on the day of the event, you will receive complimentary access to the event you assist with. (Please contact Erica at email@example.com if you want to assist in spreading the word about the event but are not able to attend.)
Our next major event will be on April 13: "Supercharge Your Personal Brand: Connect with Your Market with More Confidence".
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Each event campaign will last approx. 10-12 days.
- Be sure #timetorock is listed in all post so our team can be informed of all the social media engagement.
- For all social media promotion, please refer to the "copy" pre-written for your convenience. Feel free to make minor edits to make it sound like it's coming from your voice.
- To ensure the correct image displays (see official images below), be sure to "add a photo" to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter BEFORE you copy and paste the event "copy" with sign-up url.
- My team has created approx. 4 or 5 general posts for Facebook and LinkedIn, and at least one post for each of the panelists. Each of the general posts have a specific "window of dates" to share (i.e. April 2, 3, or 4). Simply pick one of those days to share. ***The "panelists" post can be shared anytime during the promotional campaign.
- You are encouraged to "invite" professional peers who might find value in the event via the Facebook event invite, however all people who are interested in attending must register via the link listed in the invitation script.
- Please refrain from "tagging" a bunch of your Facebook friends in any of your post. This will automatically get you disqualified from participating on the "Connection Crew". I know, it's a pretty strict penalty but tagging a bunch of people in a post is very annoying and against our company culture.
Suggested post copy and agenda of campaign:
Below is the sample copy for Facebook/LinkedIn posts. There are specific dates for you to post. Simply pick one of these days to share. (Remember to post the official event photos first BEFORE copying and pasting the copy)
#1 for Facebook or LinkedIn: Post date suggestion: April 2, 3 or 4
Do you wish you and your brand were more visible, on-line and in person? Then, you’ve gotta get to the “Supercharge Your Personal Brand” live event in Fort Myers on April 13th.
It’s time to connect with your ideal market with more confidence. #timetorock Register today! http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
#2 for Facebook or LinkedIn: Post date suggestions: April 5, 6 or 7
The more confident you are, the more willing you are to try new things to grow your personal brand. On April 13, join my friend, Erica Castner as she interviews some of the most influential branding experts in Southwest Florida. #timetorock
Learn more about what to expect a the “Supercharge Your Personal Brand” workshop: http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
#3 for Facebook or LinkedIn: Post date suggestions April 8, 9, or 10
What happens when you bring together four powerful experts to reveal their best practices on building brand awareness? You’ll have to find out on April 13 in Fort Myers. #timetorock Register today: http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
#4 for Facebook or LinkedIn: Post date Suggestions: April 11 or 12
The impact of your message is powerful. Learn how to position yourself as an expert in your field. It's not too late to sign-up for the “Supercharge Your Personal Brand” live event on April 13 in Fort Myers.
Learn from this rockstar panel of women who have taken the phrase "know, like, and trust factor" to another level. #timetorockRegister today! http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
Here are some specific "panelists" posts that can be shared anytime during April 2 and April 12, 2017. Be sure to match up the photo of the panelist to the post about the panelist.
#1 Leigh Clark will be sharing "The Power of Giving Back"
Ever dream about expanding your message beyond your backyard? Learn how Leigh Clark gained national media recognition with her personal philosophy of spreading kindness.
She will be sharing some of her best practices at the “Supercharge Your Personal Brand” live event in Fort Myers on April 13. #timetorock Register today! http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
#2 Michelle Spitzer will be sharing "How to Measure Your Marketing Impact"
Michelle Spitzer took a college assignment and turned it into a multi-million dollar company. On April 13, she will reveal how to measure marketing impact. #timetorock Sign up today! http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
#3 Caryn Smith will be sharing "How to Tailor Your Brand Niche to Attract More Clients"
Serial entrepreneur, Caryn Smith will share her “sure fire” tips on to tailor your branding message to attract more clients. It all happens at the “Supercharge Your Personal” brand workshop on April 13. #timetorock Save your spot now: http://bit.ly/superchargeqor
Official photos for "Supercharge Your Personal Brand":
"Right-click" and save these image to desktop. This will be the main image for the following Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn post:
Day of Event Assistants (I will need two please):
On event day, I would love to have a couple extra hands on deck to support with event check-in and any last minute event details I may need help with.
All interested candidates must be available on April 13 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. at the Homewood Suites Fort Myers, 5355 Big Pine Way, Fort Myers.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can assist me on the day of the event.