Thank you for making an investment in yourself, to create a more confident, fulfilled and purposeful life.
You're worth it and I am here to help you ROCK!!!
Below is an overview of what to expect in our work together. Please refer back to it if you have any questions. Of course, you can always email with your questions in between our weekly sessions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our first session will outline the goals you are wanting to accomplish in the next 30 days. Please allow 45 minutes for our session.
- Please have a notebook/journal that you can (hand-write) notes in. You will need this for each session so it is best to have something you can dedicate solely to our work.
- After our first session, our next session will be 30 minutes However, please block 45 minutes out on your calendar (in the remanding 15 minutes, please email a detailed recap/outline of our session to ensure we are on the same page).
- Please be on time for each session. You will call/Skype me at our regularly scheduled time. If we are using Zoom.us, please join in my meeting room, via this link, at our scheduled time. If you need to reschedule our appointment, please call/email me at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled appointment to avoid forfeiting the session.
- During our session, I will be asking you questions and giving you "bonus" assignments based on our conversation. We will also review the bonus assignments, from the previous week, in the first part of our session.
- You may have received a few "bonus sessions" to complete before our first call. In addition to having those bonus assignments completed, please have the answers to the following questions. Have these answers near by, as we will be discussing this during our first call:
What do you want to accomplish in the next: (it must be something we can track) 30 days 60 days 90 days
List your strengths (at least seven)
List all the obstacles currently getting in the way of your success
Describe in detail why it is important for you to accomplish your number one goal?
- Please allow time during each work day week to work on your bonus work. You will spend approx. 30 minutes to 90 minutes each day (most of this time will be highly focused around working ON you and your goals).
- My goal is to help you succeed your goals, but you have to want it more than I do for you! Bonus assignments are not optional. There will be one waring if bonus assignments are not completed, after that, we will have to discontinue our work together. These bonuses are necessary to complete each week, as this will help you reach your goals faster.
- Please remove words like: "I can't", "That's already been done", "It won't work", I don't know" from your vocabulary. You are the engineer of your life..I am here to help you with troubleshooting.
- Last, but not least, we will be discussing "rewards" for you each week, as you complete the activities necessary to achieve your goals. I will have more on this during our first session.
- For ideal results, there should be no more than 7-8 days in between our session. After our first two sessions, we will decide how to proceed forward. Most clients elect to keep working together because there are new goals they want to accomplish and they are delighted with the results we are achieving together.
- My coaching process is guaranteed. If you are able to show proof you have done the daily/weekly work to achieve the results you desire, yet you do not see any changes in your situation, I will refund your money. The good news, I have never had anyone take me up on the "guarantee".
Ready to move mountains, Rockstar! I am so happy to be on this journey with you. Now, let's kick butt, take names and charge ahead with creating your most confident and fulfilled life and business!
Here's what others have to say about working with Erica:
"Erica's approach to simplifying the process is vital to any working mom! It's made a huge difference in my happiness and feeling free!"
> Kimberly F.
"Through our work together, I have learned to value my time, which has made me more productive. Erica is amazing!"
> Tonya S.