Are you a "influencer" in your industry? Are you making an impact in your community, as well?
If so, I would love to consider you to be a guest panelist for the live, in person "Time to Rock" workshop series.
An ideal guest would be a business owner, C-level executive, or thought leader who could speak about: productivity in the workplace, elevating your brand presence, and forming quality partnerships.
These events are currently held once a month in Fort Myers, FL.
Here's some other helpful information to decide if being a guest on the panel is right for you!
- An ideal guest is someone who has been in their respective field at least 3 to 5 years.
- Be prepared to share helpful, yet simple steps on how to enhance: presence, partnerships and/or productivity
- Although we will have plenty of opportunity to share your contact information, please refrain from heavy self-promotion
- Can bring five complimentary guests to the event (more details on this process, once you are confirmed to be a panelist)
- Must live or be willing to travel with the Southwest Florida area for the live event
- Please be prepare to provide a 40-60 short bio and your most recent professional headshot
If you feel you are a business subject matter expert and would be a good fit for the workshop series, please complete this brief form for consideration: