Hello Our Mother's Home "Chair-A-Tea" guests.
Thank you for your attention. I am looking forward to staying connected with you. I have a special bonus for you. I have created a 3 part audio series to help you boost your confidence and improve your communication. Sign up below.
MASSIVE BUSINESS GROWTH STARTS WITH CONQUERING YOUR BIGGEST CHALLENGE
Let's face it...you're probably checking this out because:
- You are a successful entrepreneur/business owner who is wearing WAY too many hats and would love a plan to kept it all straight
- You've hit the glass ceiling or plateaued in your business growth. You can't seem to crack the code on efficiently taking it to the next level.
- You get overwhelmed by all the tasks on your plate, on top of being a "perfect" spouse/partner, parent, daughter/son, friend, colleague, etc.
- You feel disconnected from YOU! You take care of everything and everyone before you and you want to desperately get back to feeling like yourself again.
- You wish you could be more like your peers, who seem to be running a successful business, just like you, but they are actually enjoying life and are not "chained" to their business like you are.
If that sounds like you...I have another gift for you!
Give yourself the biggest gift you could give yourself...schedule a "Power Chat" with me today! Now, this is something I usually charge $97 for! But, because you attending the event, I'm gifting the first five attendees a complimentary session.
After our "Power Chat", you will have more clarity on the steps you've got to take next, in order to "rock your business" to the next level of greatness.
Remember, I am only taking the first five attendess for free...after that, "Power Chats" with me will be at the $97 rate!
"Erica's approach to simplifying the "connection" process is vital to anyone in sales...that means anyone in business. It's made a huge difference in my profits"
> Kimberly F.
"Through our work together, I have learned to value my time, which has made me more productive. Erica is amazing!"
> Tonya S.